Hey, let's watch some LenDale White tape.

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SEC 330 BIPOLAR, Jun 18, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bobo

Bobo Guest

I don't think Lendale has more speed than Eddie coming out. Quicker feet though. Lendale got run down from behind plenty.

2. codywms

codywms Guest

i think if were gonna talk about steals at RB, Laurence Maroney needs to be mentioned. Bellichek has already been raving aboiut him. Also, look at his stats. This dude got yards even at Minnesota where you KNOW all they do is run the ball. He had roughtly 3900 yards, and multiple 40+ carry games (with zero career fumbles). Those stats are with splitting time with Marion Barber III and Gary Russel.

But the absolute value steal is gonna be LenDale. Cant wait to see him at about 250 and running over everything.

3. i kno that he got ran down from behind, but eddie never even got on a break away, hardly... lendale IS faster than eddie was

4. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Does anyone else notice L White does not protect the football very well? :banned:

I hope this is not an NFL thing he does too.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

6. Dangermode

Dangermode A New Era has Begun

Zoinks! Yer right, Vince has better rushing highlights than Deangelo Williams and Lendale White together! Now all we gotta do is teach him to read defenses and throw the football sometimes.:hmm: Umm. We drafted him as a quarterback, right?

I agree that in those clips Lendale didn't show the ability to shed tackles like I had hoped for. Bring on the POWER! :brow: I can't wait to see a rotating backfield with Vince, Lendale, Brown and Henry. We Have to average 200+ yards rushing a game or we're underachieving.

7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

expect underachievement on a regular basis, cause the run game shuts down when you fall behind by 3 scores.

8. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

0 fumbles at the college level.

He just looked in that video like he was not covering up the ball when he was hitting holes and not switching the ball to the sideline side with defenders on him.

http://sports.yahoo.com/nfl/teams/ten

If you click on the L White video there is a 4 minute TD fest with some great runs.

9. Gut

Gut Pro Bowler

I Hope...

LenDale is the RB he can be!

First, he's NOT faster than EG...and EG wasn't fast. Then again, how many 240lb RB's are fast?

Second, he does have quick feet and he was manhandling the Texas defense in the Rosebowl for the most part.

We would like him to be a slightly smaller Bus with Cris Brown the Corvette! That could be a very nasty 1-2 punch!

BUT...he did show his immaturity in not preparing for the draft properly. Let's hope he has put that all behind him and is truly focused on being a professional football player. If he can do that, he has GREAT potential.

He had better protect the ball or his playing time will be severely reduced. If you're not a breakaway back, you had BETTER take care of the football.

He COULD become the steal of the draft. Let's hope he does it! I'm anxious to see him on the field!!!

Gut

10. Snookus

Snookus YA DIGGGG

@Dangermode--Get him to pass? Where'd these 3036 PY come from if he didn't pass?

@Gut--He pulled his hamstring, he couldn't prepare himself.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar