HEY, look at THIS!!!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Gut, Nov 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.

#90 Camp Fodder

Finnegan

Anyone know why he started? Goes agains the logic of "You change 1 position instead of two....."?

2. Pit Bull #53

Pit Bull #53 Guest

I think it's safe to say they saw enough of Woolfolk when we went down to Jacksonville.

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Or the TD in Indy

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hill was injured.

#90 Camp Fodder

Yes, I know Hill was OUT. Woolfolk was Hill's replacement. Fisher had always said when 1 player goes down, you don't take a player out of one position and move him and then add another into the position that is now vacant. Creates 2 new factors as opposed to one.

6. well it worked out so im happy

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Fisher said The Chosen One will reclaim his spot if healthy.

8. which is retarded

9. Titanville

Titanville Need New Coach

If that's the case and things go as they have so far this year, then Fisher deserves to be fired being A:stupid and B: stubborn. Give Finnegan one more start and see how he does in a full game against a starting QB.

10. i definately agree titanville

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar