HGH Testing Soon?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Big TT, Sep 24, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

I just don't see why the NFL has to clean itself up. It's a business, and a very profitable one at that.

Baseball got more popular by being the dirtiest of the pro sports in America. The vast majority of fans could not care less.

I'm not against HGH testing, as long as there is a reliable test.

I just don't see it as a problem. Are guys using? Absolutely. Do I care? Not really.

2. CheeseheadTitan

CheeseheadTitan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I am a novice to HGH, although it has been around a good while I guess (Barry Bonds, Mark McGwire, etc. etc.)...are there similar health risks associated with it as there are with normal steroids?

3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

my personal opinion on this:

Steroids are not normally a part of your body, and if your body does produce similar substances then they would not be so concentrated.

HGH is naturally part of your body and this makes it kinda dodgy to police IMO. still BigTT is correct big time Cycling has been policing it for years.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar