High hopes in 2013

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Tim, Mar 21, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ColtKiller

ColtKiller Starter

Go home, Tim. You're drunk.

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

3. Thaddeus43

Thaddeus43 Sunshiner President

I see us at around 9-7 or 10-6 this year with a sweep of the Jags, and a split with the Colts/Texans. I don't think the Texans start out as hot this year, and I agree with others saying that the Colts weren't as good as their record indicated last year. I think it will be an interesting finish between the 3 teams as to who takes the division.

I really could possibly see 3 AFCS teams getting into the POs too. I feel like the Bengals are primed to win the AFCN. Ravens have lost too many players (and aside from the playoffs, Flacco has never really been a QB to go out and win games by himself), and the Steelers are on the downswing right now. Clevand isn't quite ready yet.

Pats still have a lock on the AFCE. I don't see the Bills, Miami, or Jets being any better than 8-8 this year. And I really don't see anyone in the AFCW outside of DEN making a real run either.

I think the AFC in general will be kinda weak in 2013, and the Titans have improved quite a bit so far this offseason.

I really do think Locker will be better this year too. He doesn't even have to light it up for us to be contenders for the playoffs, he just needs to show a little progression, and do well at managing the games for now. The running game should be a strength again, and our D will be a lot better than last year IMO.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar