High School research paper

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by cdy_hitt, Feb 21, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

I am writing my high school research paper on how Pacman's childhood and town has affected how he is now. I plan on writing about all of the problems he's had off of the field. The latest story about Pacman couldn't have come a better time for my report.

I remember a thread from before the season all about Pacmans childhood from the Tennessean. It had interviews with his teachers and coaches. I've looked everywhere and I can't find it. If anyone could help me find that it would be a great help.

If anyone has any sites or any information on Pacman please post it in this thread. All help is appreciated! I'll be sure to post my final report on here for everyone to read. Thanks alot!

2. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

Did you search the Tennessean archives? I'm pretty sure that's where I read it, but it was long enough ago that it would be an archive article, not a current one.

3. cdy_hitt

cdy_hitt Senior...

Yes I did. It says you have to purchase them to read them. Unless I clicked on the wrong thing.

4. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

you might be able to e-mail the Tennessean and tell them you're working on a report and ask if they can help you find it online

5. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

That's right -- you DO have to buy the archived articles.

It was written by Paul Kuharsky. (He mentioned it on his call to the Zone this morning from the Combine.)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar