'High-Value' (Low Cost) FA

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titan_fan_4ever, Feb 14, 2013.

1. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

2. nickmsmith

nickmsmith has the most poverty RB corp.

I could see James Casey here.

The fact that SD Marks is on the list makes me question it. Just because you have a lot of starts on a terrible team does not mean you are a quality player.
    Lamont Thompson started a decent amount of games, too.
    • High Five High Five x 3
  3. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Desmond Bryant will be to pricey I think.

I would really love to get Chris Ivory and Sammie Lee Hill though.

Edit:: I'd like James Casey here to play TE and replace Cook.
    • High Five High Five x 1
  4. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE @JCBRAVE

Sen'Derrick Marks did come into his own finally, but he came from being a total waste to now being alright, IMO he's leaving us for a payday, some team will be fooled into thinking he's actually good.

Which leaves an opening at DT. I've always thought Sammie Hill, was incredibly underrated. Wouldn't mind him coming by for a visit.

Also Chris Ivory would be another guy I targeted. To me that guy is the No.1 FA RB.
  5. titan_fan_4ever

titan_fan_4ever Titans Rule

Yeh I know what your saying. But still, this was essentially his first year as a 'starter' and he really didn't look to bad (i know he started 9 games last year, but he wasn't really the starter and his snaps were limited).

Give him a couple years and you never know, he could be a much better player.
  6. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Namaste

James Casey, Chris ivory. I'd be extremely happy with those two
  7. Fry

Fry Hatin' is what I do.

Chris Ivory can't go five games without missing time and he isn't even close to getting the majority of the carries.
  8. ImATitan

ImATitan Starter

I think when every Titan fan saw Marks on the list, we questioned the articles credibility haha
    • High Five High Five x 3
  9. CJtheBeast

CJtheBeast Starter

Agree with ya about Marks. But I feel he was better than ok. He was pretty good. He was a great penetration guy against the run and somehow always ended up in the backfield.

The problem was that he'd disrupt the play, and then 2 or 3 guys would miss the RB and it wouldn't matter anyway ha ha.
  10. Finnebosch

Finnebosch I am vengeance.

Marks lived off of double teams that Casey ate. He is an okay player but he is not worth anything more then 3 million a year
    • High Five High Five x 1