Highlights From Today's Practice: 6/20

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by brianmaxwell, Jun 20, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. brianmaxwell

brianmaxwell Guest

Brandon Jones was excused from practice so Biron Ealy and Paul Williams got extra reps today.

Biron Ealy worked as the #3 receiver today and made a great touchdown grab early on in practice.

William Hayes and Dave Stewart scuffled today, then on the next play Hayes drove through Stewart for what would have been a sack.

Mike Williams made a nice post pattern catch for a 30 yard gain from Kerry Collins.

Alge Crumpler continues to be a hot target for VY.

Ealy caught a deep ball from Collins over Vincent Fuller.

1st team WR drills – McCareins, Gage, Ealy(Slot)

Eric King INT for TD off of VY on an out pattern to Lendale White.

Jason Jones used his long arms and swatted down 2 passes intended to be across the middle to tight ends.

Thanks to Jonathan Hutton for the info.

Here is a great look at Hayes & Jones by Jonathan Hutton.

http://www.titansradio.com/cgi-bin/blurb_view.cgi?blurb=news618850

I know they are rookies but if we are going to be contenders these two need to give us some depth from jump street. KVB is a 110% all the time guy and he will need to be fresh late in the year if we want to compete.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. Alpha-Centuri

Alpha-Centuri Starter

Thx alot Mr. 12th man

I think we're all looking forward to training camp, and how the WRs will battle for jobs. So far we've only heard good news about Ealy, and that gets me very optimistic.

Lets hope all the players can do this when the pads get on. :ha:

3. Puck

Puck Pro Bowler

that's the key
    there's practice performance and game performance

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

"on an out pattern to Lendale White.". Am I the only one that finds that funny?

5. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I'm curious as to how P. Williams is doing.

6. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Yeah. I've been high on this guy being drafted and so far he's done nothing. Some how he's still one of my favorite players.:eek:

7. TheSureThing

TheSureThing Straight Cash Homie

What the Heck?

I don't know what I should be more ashamed of, VY throwing a Pick-6 or the Coaching staff letting LenDale run an out pattern.

8. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Ayyy yaaayy yaayyy. :sad2: Maybe Dinger can put VY through some intense head work to match those footwork drills.

9. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I was wondering if anyone else was going to pick up on that.

and thanks for the post, brianmaxwell.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar