Hill and Thompson are Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

Hill and Thompson are TERRIBLE.
    They are single handedly bringing our entire defense down. On one play I actually saw Lamont Thompson Running beside a Miami reciever after a big catch. He ran ahead of him and beside him like he WAS A BLOCKER!! He never even tried to tackle him! Lamont should be cut immediately after what I saw today! Reynaldo Hill should be benched right away too!

Sorry Gunny you need to get off that reynodology crap! He SUCKS!!

I'm starting my own cult it's call Reynaldosucksology!

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

On the Culpepper TD run Thompson jumped over somebody on the ground instead of taking a shot at Culpepper on the goalline. Bulluck was trying to get Culpepper down and instead of helping Thompson avoided the situation.
    If Thompson would have nailed Culpepper on the goalline possibly it would have been too little too late, but those calls are missed all the time who knows maybe the Titans hold them to a FG...

An EZ angle could prove me wrong though as all I saw was a side view.

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

After the things I saw today I'm sure it wasn't just the angle.
    Thompson is absolutely not good enough or at least doesn't give enough effort to play ANYWHERE in the NFL Not even for us!
    Does he have a website because I want to email him and tell him how bad he sucks!

As far as hill, notice I said to bench him not cut him. I do beleive there is hope someday for him becuase at least he puts forth an effort

4. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Thompson is lost out there, and has no idea what he is doing. Hill shows an effort, but gets burned at times. I would bench Thompson, and Hill. They are still young players.

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Hill is still young & may improve but right now He is definately hurting us.

Thompson is simply one of the worse players I've ever seen. Even if you knew nothing about him & watched a game he stands out, he is always around the ball but fails to make plays.

When he tackles someone they still get more yards before they go down. In pass coverage he is just awful.

I feel really bad for Hope playing alongside that limpwristed embarrassment.:hmm:

6. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee another thread, how original :rolleyes:

7. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

terrible

adj 1: causing fear or dread or terror; "the awful war"; "an awful risk"; "dire news"; "a career or vengeance so direful that London was shocked"; "the dread presence of the headmaster"; "polio is no longer the dreaded disease it once was"; "a dreadful storm"; "a fearful howling"; "horrendous explosions shook the city"; "a terrible curse" [syn: awful, dire, direful, dread(a), dreaded, dreadful, fearful, fearsome, frightening, horrendous, horrific] 2: exceptionally bad or displeasing; "atrocious taste"; "abominable workmanship"; "an awful voice"; "dreadful manners"; "a painful performance"; "terrible handwriting"; "an unspeakable odor came sweeping into the room" [syn: atrocious, abominable, awful, dreadful, painful, unspeakable] 3: intensely or extremely bad or unpleasant in degree or quality; "severe pain"; "a severe case of flu"; "a terrible cough"; "under wicked fire from the enemy's guns"; "a wicked cough" [syn: severe, wicked] 4: extremely distressing; "fearful slum conditions"; "a frightful mistake"; "suffered terrible thirst" [syn: fearful, frightful]

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Lamont Thompson should be cut and Reynaldo should be benched. I really like Reynaldo and I like the Reynaldology, but Rey needs to be challenged if he going to elevate his game and the only way to do that is to play someone else and see if he can beat whoever that is out of it. Benching starters has improved other teams defenses. I do not see why ours would be an exception. Seriously though, Lamont Thompson has to be the worst player on our defense. He sucks really bad. Some of this Reynaldo stuff stems from Pacman being that damn good. He is by far the best player we have on defense and likely the cause of Reynaldo getting picked on so bad. They do not often throw at Pacman's guy. I do think Rey needs to sit, as much as it pains me to admit... I still want the guy on the team. More than I want Lamont. I want Lamont gone. He's a joke.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Reynaldo has believed too much in the prophecy I think.

I created a monster

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar