Hill and Thompson are Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

the real reason why I am visiting. :brow:

2. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yeah what's with that? Everytime time I see Lamont he just watches other Titans tackle a ball carrier and seems he never joins in..he's like a spectator, he just runs around like a complete idiot. And as far as both Hill and Thompson, can they ever tackle a ball carrier behind the first down marker and not get dragged 5-7 yards to give up a first down? It's amazing how much yardage they give up after a tackle. There's noway Thompson should be starting, let alone be on the roster. I wonder if the coaching staff really gets on them and shows them how bad they are on film. I would be all over them, God forbid if Fisher showed a little anger for once. I say we get another pass defender with dreads and sit Hope so we can have all of our secondary with matching hair :rolleyes:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

you mean there is no way #28 should be on the roster, let alone starting. :winker: They should cut him. I'm very serious. :hang:

4. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

Yeah that too. ha

5. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

What are their contract situations?

6. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

We just gave Lamont a brand new deal $$$$

Reese is my hero.

7. zackmann

zackmann Guest

i don't understand what the coaching staff sees in lamont...

maybe next year we will get a FA saftey or draft one in the first 2 rounds...lamont needs replaced...

8. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

The whole coaching staff needs to go.

9. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i noticed that too. he jumped right over culpepper. i dont even get mad when he makes dumb plays now a days, i just come to expect them.

10. rock8titans

rock8titans Starter

I say we trade Thompson for a bag of balls while he still worth that. I'll even take used, previously used balls.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar