Hill and Thompson are Terrible

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by flamehead2, Sep 25, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

a little more on "being on notice"

(on what he means by ‘putting guys on notice’)

I’m not expecting those kinds of things to happen again. You get a guy in a situation to make a play he’s got to make the play. If it happens again then you’ve got to find someone else to make that play. It’s pretty simple. There’s a number of things in this game; we left a lot of points out there. In general, I think the mood of the team is much better than it was last week. It’s not a moral victory but they see themselves making strides, they see improvement, they saw points that were left on the field, a number of points. We have a lot of respect for the Dolphins, all three of their units. We feel like the Dolphins are a team that will be a postseason contender and we went out there after a difficult week and bounced back and put ourselves in position to win, or had a chance to win and didn’t. From the standpoint I think the mindset was there. Certainly the effort was there. It’s been questioned, not by us but by others, but the effort was there in the ballgame. The intensity was there, the emotion. I think it was a good ending to a week that had its share of distractions. It just showed you that these guys can focus on what they need to do and go out and give themselves a chance to win.

(on other players who are ‘on notice’)

I think you know we’re looking for playmakers. When the plays are getting made we’re going to go other directions. I don’t have any plans to make any changes in the lineup right now but also we’re very close if things don’t change in a few other areas then we will.

2. think that guy in ur sig would fit the playmaker status?? :brow:

3. flamehead2

flamehead2 Starter

I found a great quote from the Tennesean for my signature

Safety Lamont Thompson could have tackled Booker short of a first down and forced a punt, but Booker ran right past him.

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

holy cow, Fisher is going to make changes? I'll believe it when I see it.

5. SupDawg

SupDawg Guest

I rewatched the game tonight. Again after again I see Hill and LT sucking.

6. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

Naw, he said he wasn't making any changes "right now", so you'll probably see the same players start for the rest of the year...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar