Hill Looking to Build on Rookie Season

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Jan 28, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: One of the few bright spots for the Titans 2005 season was rookie CB Reynaldo Hill. Hill was the 218th pick in the draft but the seventh-round choice ended up starting 10 games for the Titans and led the team with three interceptions. "I am satisfied with how I did, being a rookie and developing, and having a chance," Hill said. "I just didn't know as fast as it would happen. I thought I'd be more of a special teams guy, but they were able to see what I could do and I was able to make the best of it." Hill said his body was worn down by the end of the season and feels an offseason of weight lifting and study will make him even better in '06. "My first year was a learning process, knowing your job," he said. "If you screw up, it messes up the whole defense. I know I have to get a lot better."

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

tsk, no mention of reynaldology.

guess i gotta keep pushing it. :brow:

3. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

Dear Lord, the gods have been good to me. As an offering, I present these milk and cookies. If you wish me to eat them instead, please give me no sign whatsoever ... thy will be done. (munch munch munch)

4. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

Where's the rest of the article? There was a rather long, deep and insightful quote from Lamont about Rey:brow:

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

something about being shown up by a rookie no doubt

6. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

"Reynaldo is a guy that works hard, kind of behind the scenes. He is a guy that you can definitely count on to do his job and compete out there and play hard every snap and I respect that, especially as a rookie,'' veteran safety Lamont Thompson said.

He went on to say that he is glad Rey is a corner and not a safety because he already has enough to worry about in regards to job security.

7. The Mrs

BiPolar, he DIDN'T say that at all! You just made that up. Just when I was going to say something nice to you and you go and ruin it!:irked:

8. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

...and the idiot wind goes blow, blow, blow...

Aww...that's so sweet. Anybody that reads that post knows I was just hatin' on him. Really just clowning around...Mostly messing with you as a matter of fact. Of course I made that up...aww...c'mon and admit it...if it weren't for Gunny and myself you would have lost interest in posting on this forum by now. It's okay. Gunny thinks that Hartwig has got cute hair too...He was just to shy to quote you and agree. We had a nice PM discussion about it. :lol3:
    How is that strike going?

ps- Elf...that idiot wind thing has nothing to do with you btw...:ha:

here...chew on these...

[​IMG]

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

gee I am sure he will be dissappointed. :sad2:

10. The Mrs

BiPolar, I'm gonna pass on the X. I'm not right when I'm sober! The strike is coming along just fine.

As for posting on the site, I've been a member since training camp but my computer didn't save my screen name and password, so I just lurked. I made a new screen name and rejoined in November, but recently started posting. It's cool, I know you and Gunny want an application to join the Elfinmagic Private Gentleman's Club, but I can't process your applications without the financial portfolio:greedy:

Yeah, yeah, Gunny, don't start clicking your keyboard about some Kanye West song!:sad2:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar