hill might be out as starter

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Fry, Aug 27, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It's not official. The Tennesean is just guessing based on the play in Buffalo and what was seen in practice. They, afterall have to come up with something to write that is more spicy than what you get on the internet. I'm pulling for Rey because I like him better than Griff.

2. Bababooey

Bababooey Guest

I like Reynaldo more than Griffin if he plays well after those injuries from last year clear up. Then maybe we can get our FS back to FS. (sure. it's repetitive. but I'm still hoping.)

3. Elfin, why do you like Rey better than Griffin?

4. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Reynaldo has all the tools to be a decent CB in the NFL. He has speed and can stick with his man, he just has TERRIBLE ball skills. If he can move his hips, he would be one of the better backups in the league.

5. I really dont think that Rey is that fast. Griffin is a lot faster.

6. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Hes not a speed demon..ala D-Hall and Pacman...but he has more than enough speed. You dont usually see his 4 or 5 yards behind his man. He is step for step with them, but the he cant move his hips.

7. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

Rey isn't great at turning his head to get a fix on the ball when he's in position either. Maybe he needs to read the receiver better somehow, I don't know, but I do know this, :clown: once Reynaldo is out as starter I'm through with Reynaldology. I've stuck with it thick and thin, had homage in the signature continuously... met him face to face, retrieved the sacred receiving glove from the 49er's win and shipped it to the Great One in the down under... delievered the sacred manuscript to his holiness Reynaldo... the whole kit-and-ka-boodle. If Reynaldo doesn't start that's a deal breaker.:ha:

8. Bobo

Bobo Guest

Rey is plenty fast. I agree with the other posters in that his ball skills are weak. He can be glued to the WR and still not make a play on the ball. Has happened a ton of times, but at least having the athleticism you'd think maybe he could improve on his ball skills....or maybe he just doesn't have those instincts. I wouldn't give up on the guy though.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

He was a 4.32 at his pro day. So yeah he is fast.

10. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Because he is the Chosen One. duh.

Reynlgy 4 lyf!

[​IMG]

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar