Hiring managers

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Scarecrow, Feb 15, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. XO

XO Nevada Native

You are my new favorite poster.

Bizarro XO

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Scarecrow - I am the prescreener for all positions at our company. This includes managers..

3. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Thank you CC, for being the only helpful person around these parts.

Its a tad late for me to be putting some of the questions together, but I'll post tomorrow.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

The most important thing to remember is to find the weakest and ***** slap him as soon as possible. Assert your dominance.

• High Five High Five x 4
  5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

And he should piss on the stuff he wants as his.

• High Five High Five x 3
  6. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Great concept for a funny sit com- OFFICE WILDERNESS SURVIVAL.

7. jdog

jdog I like beer!

As stated I am a HR Director. First dress the part since 80% of what someone see of you is your clothing. Ok, correction first wear clothing and dress somewhat in accordance to the position you seek. A ditch digger looks silly applying for a ditch diggers position dressed in a suit and potrays an aire of over expectation. Try and find out as much as you can about the company beforehand without seeming like a corporate spy or having an insider.
    Always start out with positive words when responding to a question if possible. For example , " have you ever operated a computer before"? "I have always been interested and wanted to learn how". As opposed to "no don't know anything about them".
    Make observations and figure out what the interviewers interests are and you can get them to open up to you.

8. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

I do am a hiring manager. Learn about Behavior Based Interviewing. Make sure to talk about specifics. Actual experiences you had. Focus on achievements. Instead of just telling them why you are good prove it to them.

9. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

and keep your thumbs out of your pockets!

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Make sure your shoe's are clean and shined

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar