Hitman and Stokes are a go for Sunday............

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bongo59, Dec 1, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bongo59

bongo59 Starter

2. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

well explain to us why you see us losing by a huge margin......

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

for the same reason he saw us losing big against the giants

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

They'll stack it in to limit the run. This is a big game for the Titans OL.

5. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

Sanders hasn't played in four weeks and Stokley hasn't in eight weeks. Both missed practice Thursday. They've both missed more games than they've played in and neither is 100% physically. Then consider the rust factor. Even if either one does play, what makes you think either one can be a difference maker, let alone hold their own?

I want to see the Titans beat the Colts' healthiest players, not cripples.

6. A.D.

A.D. It's (insert day of week here) & Colts still SUCK Staff

I've been reading the beat writers' columns in the Indy papers this week and none of them have shown any enthusiasm over Sanders or Stokley returning. The warmest any of them felt was a very tepid "might be able to play" opinion. There was more excitement about signing 38-year old Proehl, Vanderjerk getting cut, and what Peyton does to avoid fans in public.

7. Nine

Nine Starter

Earlier this week, Sanders wasn't expected to return until their game against Cincy....two weeks away. Seems unlikely that he improved that quickly.

Of course, if they want to put these guys on the field before they're ready, I say more power to 'em.

8. I'd say it's a big game for Vince. They are going to make him throw the ball.

And I also think we'll get killed...

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

10. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

Colts haven't been able to stop anybody's run. I think we're in the game as long as we can run sustained drives- hold on til the end and maybe the fans and a little luck give us one more break than the Colts get.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar