Hobbies etc.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by CRUDS, Feb 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

It seems to help me.

I need to focus more on my abs/core. Never have had a 6-pack in my life, but being 22 I drink way too much and have a slight beer belly. We always do abs at the end of our workout and is always half assed. Once I switch to the cutting stage i'm going to try and destroy my abs.

What do you bench?

Love that feeling. Sounds gay to alot of people, or they just think you're a d-bag. But I truly enjoy it.

2. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Got to be low bodyfat to see the abs. I had them before I started bulking and can't wait to cut to see them again.

My 1 rep max on bench is 215 so far. So close to 2 plates! When I started i could barley get 135 so I love the progress.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. XO

XO Nevada Native

In general. It usually leans toward science fiction. One that I working on is based on the experiences of my girlfriend and her family. Pretty dark stuff.

I love southern gothic. It will probably go that direction.

I keep a notebook with me and just write down what hits me and build from there.

I've had a few stories that have been put on sites. One that my old professor took to a writing conference and it was put in book of short stories.

I think I want to try to write a movie script.

4. xpmar9x

I'm not even sure what my max is, haven't done it recently.

Normally do 5 sets on bench. Reps of 15, 10, 8, 6, 15. On the 4th set, normally can do 155 x 6. Not sure where that would put my max. I'm happy with it, especially considering in August I could barely do 135 like you.

5. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

I normally go pretty heavy with lower reps for strength building. Warm up with like 155 for 10 then go into 185x5 195x4 then finish with drop sets until I'm dead. That's only bench to I do like 4 other exercises just for chest.

6. xpmar9x

I normally mix some incline in there as well, or flat dumbell bench press.

I'm trying to get my stamina up & perfect my form, that's why I have the higher reps.

7. J Falk

J Falk Starter

Yall need to step yalls game up brohemaths. I got 225 12 Times a few months ago. That was the most I ever got. And I don't do that half rep ****. Full extensions and all the way down to the chest.

Due to a rotator cuff injury and the holidays I have lost all progress I made. I'd be lucky to get 225 5 Times now. Injuries suck.

8. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Yep incline is great. I normally do dumbbell incline because barbell incline feels weird and feels like an overhead press

9. J Falk

J Falk Starter

I agree. barbell incline sucks..any incline bench is very effective though...I used to do decline but then realized I was just wasting time.

10. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

I used to write a lot in my late teens/early 20's. Wrote several short scripts and one full-length (it was admittedly awful and hacky). Without a doubt the hardest part was writing good/realistic dialogue. Seems like it should be the easiest part and the story should be the hardest, but I always found the opposite to be true. Really makes you respect those guys who consistently write excellent and interesting dialogue.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar