Hochuli apologizes for phantom call

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by SawdustMan, Aug 15, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

2. TitansBlue

TitansBlue Camp Fodder

funny he admits it now, because he was pretty adamant that he was right in the interviews in the days and weeks following that game

3. Soxcat

Soxcat Pro Bowler

Bottom line is you don't call holding IMO unless it is obvious.

4. Finnegan2win

Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

A year later, what good does it do? Why did he wait so long? Pathetic.

5. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Because it wasn't a call that set us as a team back, I didn't care that much. At that point it wasn't like it cost us a trip to the post season. Maybe now C.J. and Hall will get some freebies they normally wouldn't.

6. PhiSlammaJamma

PhiSlammaJamma Critical Possession

I believe that this is good for the Titans. Human nature wants to make up for a bad call. And think it will benefit us across the board at some point. I'm ok with make up calls too because it balances the game a bit on a borderline scenario.

7. Pacman 4 HoF

Pacman 4 HoF Starter

Hocculi is a joke. CJ hits 2100+ yards if the right call is made there. Seriously how does hocculi have a job still. I guess is OK to duff the calls so horribly if you admit that you duffed it afterwards.

8. Bayou Titan

Bayou Titan Starter

This is just salt in the wound... I remember being so pissed when that happen just from the standpoint that it's extremely likely that he doesn't get that close to Dickerson again..He literally took the chance away from him.

9. Psychop1

Psychop1 Big Tee

He's sorry he got caught. NFL reprimanded him.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. kstone

kstone Starter

Refs kill me when they admit they made wrong calls months or years later. The ref in the Super Bowl a couple a years ago came out last week and said they made bad calls that helped sorry Pittsburgh to beat Seattle. What difference does it make?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar