Hodges released, Brett Kern signed

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Oct 27, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

ergg. what am i gonna do with my new Reggie Hodges jersey. crap

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Well, hang time does matter. Longer the ball is up, the less time a returner has.

But other than that- who knows.

3. TitanBlazer

TitanBlazer Starter

Anybody else wishing this was ESPN releasing Merril?

4. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

just had to say but your signature picture is just ridiculous! Get over the fact that jeff was trying to have fun with a crowd that was there for charity!!! Learn to take a joke and quit coming up with stupid ideas in order to hate jeff fisher, when hes one of the best coaches in the game right now!!! Even bill parcells couldnt win with drew bledsoe as his qb and that crappy team in dallas!

5. TitansWillWin1

TitansWillWin1 Camp Fodder

i love how all your guys theories pretty much say that no matter what its the coaches fault, well at least jeff fisherrs fault! With yalls theory, if a corner falls down in man to man coverage and gives up a td yall blame it on the coach! Thats all some of you guys do is play the blame game! Any other NFL fan laughs at yall for wanting fisher fired, cause they're not blind with their hater glasses on like some of yall and know that hes a great coach

6. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It's a smart move.

We've burnt out two punters legs already.We'll need another one when we reach 0-12. That's what we're saving Trepasso for.:grrhee:

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. Jazzy Titan

Jazzy Titan yum yum eat em up

Hmm my Madden punter in my franchise, odd.

8. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Yeah I'm sure this move will make everyone play like they want to feel like a winner

Great going Mr. Fishman, that should do it!

9. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

????

Do I even dare to reply?

nah....

10. Titanium

Titanium TITANFN Staff

Fisher? Is this you?

"He's one of the best coaches in the game right now!!!" Which game would that be?

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar