Hoge = scumbag Pt2

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by earlers, Oct 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. World Peace

World Peace Nephew Gunner

I heard that Vince Young slept with Merrill Hoges wife. I don't know if this is true, but with the amount of hate Hoge has for vince, something of the sort had to go down in the past.

2. MCMLXXXIII

MCMLXXXIII Starter

What is wrong with what he said?

3. TitansJonne

TitansJonne OG triple OG

One guy commented saying that Hodge said Vince should not have tucked the ball and ran for the game winning td in overtime. Instead he should have thrown for the first down. Seriously? That's horrible, he sucks.

4. CKTitan

CKTitan Special Teams Standout

Merill Hodge has a personal vendetta against VY why idk but then again I never heard him or anyone else on ESPN except for Tedy Bruschi say anything positive about the Tennessee Titans. Skip Bayless called them the San Antonio Spurs of the NFL the most boring team in the league and them winning the Super Bowl would be a PR nightmare in the league and it's just me but it seems like Goodell agrees with him.:rolleyes:

5. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Say what you want but Hoge has been dead-on about VY thus far.

6. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

He said that Kerry has played great and made great throws. And said that had our WRs made those catches we would have won. GTFO!!! When I see Hoge out in public, I am going to personally punk him on behalf of all VY supporters, friends and family. We'll see how bad he is when the cameras aren't around.

F that guy and anybody who runs with him. His mama too.

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I think You meant to say this.

8. The_Jerr83

The_Jerr83 Camp Fodder

Thats funny, because he never mentioned that in 07 when our WR's couldn't catch Vince's passes, but mentions it with Kerry? LOL

Hog is Garbage, and I hate it everytime he say's "FactorBack". It annoys me, and makes me wan't to punch him.

9. Ubiq

Ubiq BAMF

Funny how everyone now ignores the obvious and thinks VY has all the answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar