Holt to sign with titans!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by GMITTS, Apr 1, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. eTitan81

eTitan81 Touchdown Titans

I had the same idea but you beat me to it.

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

a really funny April fools joke would be...

WR McCareins re-signs with Titans

now, THAT is an April fools joke.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. tennygrl619

tennygrl619 Rookie

I'm going to admit it, you got me with that one. How rude!! Just kidding. Good one though.

4. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

I opened this thread saying, "This is probably an April Fools joke."

5. Smash

Smash 2017 Survivor Winner

It's been aprils fools day for 19 hours. You just develop a filter during the day and then nothing surprises you anymore.

6. nate42104

nate42104 Camp Fodder

not cool dude. not cool

7. A Fightin'Titan

A Fightin'Titan Starter

Just woke up to open this thread.

Thanks.:grrr:

And yes I remember the Pacman last year. For how hard it was to believe I got Rick Roll'd to the fullest.

I have to remember April Fool's Day.

8. kimberly

kimberly Camp Fodder

i remember a thread in 03 on april fools day! on a news station in nashville it said breaking news, and then jeff fisher came on , and talked about how hard this decision was, it was a mystery for about 15 minutes, they were showing clips of eddie and steve!!, then jeff fisher said that they traded both of them to tbe bengels for cory dillon and a second round draft pick i believe it was, i don't remember exactly, then he said APRIL FOOLS! oh, i was so pissed off! alot of people were for a while there! jeff did it to the tee!!!

9. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Eddie was released in 03 after refusing a pay cut. So, it really wasn't an April fools joke.

• High Five High Five x 1
  10. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Boy did you screw this thread up, i knew it was fake when you said Holt was coming for his visit today, the visit isnt until tomo!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar