Holy Cow

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by Gunny, Jun 3, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

well i left him out because I figured that that is a given, along with adam archuleta

2. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

He plays in that OTHER conference. The one that doesn't win championships. :ha: :ha: Nah, I don't watch those games.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

This aint nothing. I saw Lamont Thompson jump over a banana peal. This dudes got nothing on LT

4. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Wilson is a stud of a safety.

5. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

maybe he should play basketball...

6. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Yea Ive seen that b4, hes a beast

7. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

In all honesty I had no idea who Adrian was until I read this thread. Soooo is he new? And since when did he manage to become a top 5 safety?

8. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

hes been in the league for quite some time now....many people say he's the best blitzing S in the league...he a stud

how have you never heard of him...he is basically a household name

9. bulluck4dMVP

bulluck4dMVP Pro Bowler

Top 5 Safeties in the League:

1. Ed Reed
    2. Adrian Wilson
    3. Troy Polamalu
    4. Kerry Rhodes
    5. Chris Hope

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

no brian dawkins? he needs to always be in the top 2

I know I put Hope in mine, but I hesitate to but Rhodes and Hope in my top 5 because this year was their "breakout" years (I think thats the case for Rhodes, didnt see alot of NYJ)

No Sean Taylor? I dont know how you have Troy at 3...his production really went down without his safety valve Hope behind him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar