Homeless Dream Wedding.

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by nickmsmith, May 8, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you don't move, you get fat...

[​IMG]

But it's easier to blame it on your thyroid...lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

could somebody move my thyroid please?

3. Hoffa

If only Homer could afford fresh, lowfat, well prepared meals he'd be svelt....

[​IMG]

Bull crap. You don't move, you get fat, on whatever you're eating.
    Get up and work, exercise, you can stay fit, even if you eat in soup kitchens.

There's a good number of obese homeless today compared to the 1930's Great Depression. Think those people were eating fresh nutrition back then? Today, you don't have to take responsibility for your situation. It's somebody else's fault. I'm not to blame for being a fat slob.

4. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

all they do is walk. they walk A LOT.

you sir are debunked!

5. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Sorry, Hoffa, but the evidence speaks to the contrary. In every society where western style convenience foods, fast foods, etc, were introduced, cases of obesity, diabetes, and heart trouble went up. A McDonald's double cheeseburger is around $1.00... can you make one yourself for a dollar? No, you can't. It's cheap, it's fast, it's convenient... and it's garbage. The idea that nutritional failures has to do with one's success in the job market is just plain silly.... especially when most jobs aren't exactly a Charles Atlas workout.
    Fat=lazy=stupid is talk show host arrogance... there's WAAAY way more to it than that.

6. Hoffa

Bull crap. There's evidence that obese people sit on their *** most of the time. Not all homeless people walk a lot.
    Sit on your *** and watch it grow...

7. The Mrs

The Mrs Crush on Casey Starbucks!

It costs more to eat healthy. A pack of sugar free oreos with about 14 cookies in a pack is $4. A regular pack of oreos with about 60 cookies is $2.50. You can buy a pound of basic ground beef for $2, a pound of ground turkey breast is $6 and a pack of veggie burgers is $4.

You can buy a pack of regular hambuger buns for $1 at Krogers, maybe $1.80 at Publix. Actually, my family likes the jumbo buns, which were on sale for $1 at Krogers. However, a pack of whole wheat, healthy buns will run you around $3.50 and they are half the size of a jumbo bun. You can buy regular mayo/salad dressing for about $2 a jar. However, low fat, low sugar mayo is about $4.50 a jar.

Eating healthy, low fat food is expensive. You can get a burger, fries and drink for $3 at a fast food restaurant. However, if you eat off of their healthy, low fat menu, you're looking at $5. If you're trying to feed kids, then you're looking at more money.

So, if you're homeless, panhandling for money or however, they get their money, then they're trying to stretch a dollar.

8. Hoffa

I eat 3-4 double cheesburgers at a time from the dollar menu, but I'm not obese because I don't just sit on my ***. You don't have to be obese just because you're on a budget...

9. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

Ooops, you're right Hoffa... my bad. I just checked the calendar and saw that it's National Conservapedia Awareness Week.

Carry on....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar