Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Honey Badger promises he’s changed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Feb 24, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 7 users.
  1. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    Tyrann would be a perfect nickleback in our defense. He has the "swagger" that this defense needs. I'm dreaming we land Matt Elam Rd2 and Tyrann Mathieu Rd3-C. Those two combined would make our defense nasty again.
    The Hammer and JCBRAVE high five this.
  2. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    Pass rush would help more, but you right, we need that swagger back, we got swacked (swagger jacked) by Mike Munchak and his robot Oiler players turned horrible coaches.
    The Hammer high fives this.
  3. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    Greg Williams should help a lot
  4. xpmar9x Vote for Pedro

Casey
    Moolah:
    $31,155
    I'm hoping we add Canty. He should free up the DEs some. Morgan finished the year strong, hopefully he builds on that. Ayers/ZB can rush the passer. If Wimbley ever shows up that would be nice. I think we should pickup a 3rd or 4th round DE as well.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    Wimbley would be great if he had a decent DT next to him. No one respects Martin and Marks so they double Wimbley every snap.
  6. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    The only thing I could think of watching that video was how big of sell outs the people at youtube have became. Those ****ers would put an AD on an AD, almost to the point where you can't watch anything anymore.
    JCBRAVE high fives this.
  7. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $216,080
    I hate youtube now since they did this
  8. Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

McNair
    Moolah:
    $5,557
    It makes me feel old to say this, but I cam remember back in the day when Youtube was manly. No commercials, no ads of any type didn't give a rats ass about copyright laws... makes me feel like an old man. Some of these kids now days don't know what true interweb freedom is.
  9. The Hammer Out for a rip

Matthews 2
    Moolah:
    $126,286
    • Staff / Moderator

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $1,668
    I will believe he has changed AFTER he has signed a contract...once he starts making all that money..what kind of "friends" will he attract...what kind of group will he hang out with.

He may prove me wrong, but I am guessing he has another run in of some kind.