Honey Badger promises he’s changed

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Titans Insider, Feb 24, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Tyrann would be a perfect nickleback in our defense. He has the "swagger" that this defense needs. I'm dreaming we land Matt Elam Rd2 and Tyrann Mathieu Rd3-C. Those two combined would make our defense nasty again.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

Pass rush would help more, but you right, we need that swagger back, we got swacked (swagger jacked) by Mike Munchak and his robot Oiler players turned horrible coaches.

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Greg Williams should help a lot

4. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

I'm hoping we add Canty. He should free up the DEs some. Morgan finished the year strong, hopefully he builds on that. Ayers/ZB can rush the passer. If Wimbley ever shows up that would be nice. I think we should pickup a 3rd or 4th round DE as well.

5. JCBRAVE

Wimbley would be great if he had a decent DT next to him. No one respects Martin and Marks so they double Wimbley every snap.

6. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

The only thing I could think of watching that video was how big of sell outs the people at youtube have became. Those ****ers would put an AD on an AD, almost to the point where you can't watch anything anymore.

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. JCBRAVE

I hate youtube now since they did this

8. Ghost

Ghost 3 Time US Navy 7th Fleet "Hogging" Champion

It makes me feel old to say this, but I cam remember back in the day when Youtube was manly. No commercials, no ads of any type didn't give a rats ass about copyright laws... makes me feel like an old man. Some of these kids now days don't know what true interweb freedom is.

9. Laserjock

Laserjock South Endzone Rocks! Staff

I will believe he has changed AFTER he has signed a contract...once he starts making all that money..what kind of "friends" will he attract...what kind of group will he hang out with.

He may prove me wrong, but I am guessing he has another run in of some kind.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar