Hood Works in Place of Harper

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by titansfan89, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

Veteran cornerback Rod Hood gave the Titans a huge lift when filled in for an injured Nick Harper earlier this season, but then he disappeared. He was deactivated for the past five games.

On Wednesday, Hood worked with the first team defense as Harper missed his second straight day of work because of a shoulder injury suffered last week against the Dolphins.

Asked about his chances of starting on Friday night against the Chargers, Hood said: “It is still up the air, I have no idea. Your guess is as good as mine. But I’ve tried to stay ready as much as possible. If I am called to do it I’ll be ready.’’

Read More

2. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Oh Noes! The Hood crowd may finally get to see the Real Rod Hood against a quality QB.

3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Please stay injured Harper. That's the only way Fisher will let someone better play.

4. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

... as opposed to seeing the "real" Nick Harper get exposed by even the worst QBs?
    Every QB looks like a "quality" one when they throw his way.

• High Five High Five x 7
  5. STW Chris

STW Chris Starter

Well this will be make or break for him. Lets see if he can give us the goods against the Chargers.

6. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

It's a christmas miracle!!!!

• High Five High Five x 3
  7. Stephenson

Stephenson Camp Fodder

Harper will get a pick if he plays.

• High Five High Five x 1
  8. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

Harper sucks when Healthy, god help us if he plays half @ssed.

9. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

Hahahaha

So true.

10. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

Wonder how he injured a shoulder tackling air.

• High Five High Five x 1
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar