Hood!

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by soopacee, Dec 23, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. titansfan89

titansfan89 Starter

:ha: why are you even trying to argue with me? We're on the same side. I feel that Hood should have kept his job and Fish should have left Harper on the bench. What are you trying to prove?!

Hood is miles ahead of Nick. What else is there to say?

2. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

This is the biggest knock I have on Harper. It's simple, you're playing DB, look out for the fU**in' ball d!p'sh!+. You can say that Hood has gotten gimme INTs all you want, but he's still better than Harper. Straight up.

3. el_darax

el_darax Camp Fodder

THIS is my problem with Fish. If behind the scenes for some reason that we don't get to see Harper is smarter/better at coverage routes then Hood then by all means play him.

But we all know the Fish.

He is loyalty over skill all day, any day. No one can say Harp was never good; he's been great! But we all can see that he isn't keeping up anymore. WE ALL AGE ...some worse then others. Period.

Its time to make him a rusher (lol dude can tackle) or just move on.

4. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Rod Hood gave up the 2nd most TD passes (8) in the Entire NFL in 2008! In 3 games this season he gave up 2 but I guess the 3 INT's he's had against Garrard, Smith and Fitzpatrick offset his whole career?

5. dbc5631

dbc5631 Starter

Wow, Maybe we have the next Andre Dyson since he had 3 picks in 2 games in 2004! That chite just happened, bro.

Lamont Thompson twice had 2 INTs in one game.

Calvin Lowry had 2 Ints in 3 games.

Corey Webster has played in 70 games for the Giants. 3 Ints in 2 games in 2008. He has a total of 3 in the other 68 games. 6 Total. Never has been cut like Hood has been TWICE.

6. karmarouge

karmarouge Camp Fodder

Technically, my statement is still correct. None of the people you listed have 3 back to back INTS in 3 games! lol

7. jessestylex

jessestylex DeadGirlsCantSayNo

we need Reed!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar