Hope, Greisen and Bentley in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

You guys really think these linebackers are pretty good, I sure hope so. I can't say that I ever heard of them. But I almost never watch the NFC.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

:ha: lame dude.

3. GoTitans3801

GoTitans3801 Forward Progress!

Does anyone have any familiarity with Bentley and Griesen? I don't know much about either... I'd rather just sign hope.

4. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

bently played for cleveland for a few years. i didnt follow him much. greisen played for/started for the giants until they signed antonio peirce.

5. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

^^^

with that said, i would like to sign bently because of his versatility and draft jackson in the second. also sign hope.

6. Banshee2

Banshee2 Guest

I like that we're going after guys from playoff and Superbowl teams. Want a winner? Bring in winners.

7. Carpy

Carpy Disgruntled foreign veteran

I saw a few Giants games with Griesen last year. To be honest, I wasn't that impressed. A+ for effort and he seemed pretty willing, but he also seemed a step slow, and I'm not convinced he's that much of an upgrade.

8. Titans2008

Titans2008 Camp Fodder

These guys aren't any better than Sirmon. If anything, they'll just be signed because they're cheap competition. Hope, on the other hand, is a need.

All of these FA signings look nice, but you don't win super bowls through free agency. We need to do better in the draft.

9. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

We don't know what Sirmon can do at MLB, thus the interest in other MLBs.

10. ammotroop

ammotroop Airforce MAN

Now I have HOPE for HOPE!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar