Hope, Greisen and Bentley in Town

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Mar 14, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

It's got to be kind of hard on Sirmon. With the signing of Thornton, he knows his days are probably numbered here. He's got to play a new position, show he's returned fully from his ACL, suffer being on the field for only about 60% of the defensive snaps (when we go into the nickle), be good at the new position to attract other teams' interest and realize to see any decent footage of himself at his natural position, teams will have have to go back about two years to when he was really playing at a high level on the outside.

Hope Kassell lands somewhere as well. Any chance Detroit is still interested in him?

2. titan west

titan west Guest

Greisen had stinger towards the end of the season and was ineffective.

3. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

Sheesh. I'm not going to recognize this team this season... and after last year, that's a good thing.

4. royhobbs

royhobbs Guest

What about Tank Williams? Do we save any $$ by dumping Thompson? Out of these two, I like Tank....has he been getting any play in free agency?

5. They can't cut Thompson now. They just gave him a big bonus.

6. moose4now

moose4now Starter

I think so. :hmm:

7. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Hope seems to be visiting Miami, San Fran and us.

Looks like we are the three choices.

8. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

We won't know anything on Hope for a few days, possibly not until Monday, if what he said is true - that he'll make the visits then discuss and decide.

9. Cant wait. I Hope we get him. I heard he could lay some serious wood.

10. Ewker

Ewker Starter

any word on Greisen or Bentley?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar