Hope may be done

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Titanium, Oct 2, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Arcane

Arcane One Day...

In the after game interview Munch said, "Chris has a broken arm", I thought he ment Johnson... That woulda sucked. Hope will not be missed.

2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

If it's like the other broken bones we've seen Titans' players have, it'll be six weeks.

Get well soon.

3. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

It would have been better if it was Amano.

Yeah I said it.

• High Five High Five x 1
  4. mike75

mike75 Pro Bowler

Everything happens for a reason plus most of us were wanting Babs in there anyway so in the end it all worked out.

5. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Never good to see a player hurt, but i'm not disappointed in Hope being hurt. This lets Babineaux in, I know a few posters are down on Babs; but I personally think he's an upgrade.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

"Big Play Babs" doesn't get that nickname for sitting around twiddling his thumbs, dude is better, glad he wasn't the one to get hurt. Sorry Chris Hope, you're just not getting it done any longer.

7. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Did Fuller get picked up by somebody?

8. Sonic28

Sonic28 Starter

As far as I know no. He tried out for someone, but wasn't signed

9. Titans Eternal

Titans Eternal Got the swagger of a cripple

A broken arm isn't the end of a career. I caught a pretty bad double compound fracture when I was younger playing football and was back on the field 4 months later. Only problem I had was the tendons in my hand weren't working right and I couldnt stretch my hand out.

Hope will be back out there losing the game for us in no time!

10. ImATitan

ImATitan Pro Bowler

He'll be back in 6-8 weeks probably. Babs looked pretty bad on a few plays yesterday, but he sure is around the football more than Hope ever is.

I never wish injury on anyone and I wish Chris a speedy recovery, but let' be honest, if ANY Titans starters were gonna' get hurt without us suffering much, it'd be Hope or Amano.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar