Hope or Courtland?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by VA_Titans, Dec 10, 2010.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

Which player is playing worse? For the most part Hope had a good game last night but did miss some huge tackles. As for finny his has been getting burned all season long and I'm sick of it... Can he cover anyone? Mounton didn't look all that great but I believe he'll come along... Verner has been the main for most of the season. watch the game again people watch the last couple of weeks games Mike Griff is missing a lot of tackles.

I don't under stand our secondary at all...

So my question is would you trade Hope or just cut him? And do you think we can trade Finny i'm sick of this fool too. What would Finnys worth be???

2. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

They both played bad last night...they are mediocre, but had the benefit of having Big Boy #92 to keep from being exposed.

Bring back Albert!!

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. SoCalTitan867

SoCalTitan867 Starter

Both are playing lousy football, I don't see any trade value in Hope and see very little in Finnegan. All Finnegan has this year is his attitude and all that's gotten him was a grade A whoppin' by AJ. If we let em both go I don't see it hurting anyone.

4. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I'd cut Hope after the season and demote Finny to nickel...

5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Hope is worse IMO. He's done. I'm not as big on Finny as a lot of people around here are but no way I'd want to get rid of him.

6. DJB

DJB Starter

I think Hope is playing worse than Finnegan

7. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

I would love to get rid of them both but if we keep Finny I'd make him nickel. I'd start Verner and another rookie cb

8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

If finnegan had a normal attitude and wasn't so scrappy, he would be average at best, as far as the media is concerned. His play doesn't earn him air time, it's his antics.

9. VA_Titans

VA_Titans Camp Fodder

He's not a #1 or maybe a # 2

10. Tight Uns

Tight Uns I'm a girl, dude

He was never mentioned except the 2 times he got burned. It's like they're sitting there stroking...just waiting for him to screw up..and then they blow

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar