HORROR Villain War Nom. Thread

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Apr 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Probably getting comcast throttled

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well it worked fine on my phone. Good read. The time period thing never bothered me, I just assume they were more or less lower middle class. The setting and neighborhood really gave ambiance to the film.

The part about the fathers reason for dying, suicide, was interesting and probably correct. Didn't really notice the season stuff too much. Maybe hot during day, cold at night... But even during that weather, pool conditions are cold. But maybe that didn't matter and was a just a set up for both sex appeal and the kids spying on her.

One thing I couldn't figure out is if it always took the appearance of a dead figure or sometimes someone that is alive? I guess the latter because of the way the male died in his house. Seems like it should always choose someone alive then.

3. Big TT

Big TT AKA QUADZILLA-STATE CHAMP-

Cruds this is your thing but surely Pumkinhead deserved to be in this...
    [​IMG]
    Cult classic and way under appreciated.

4. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Final Four:

Dracula
    Freddy
    Alien
    The Thing

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Are the matchups DvF and AvT?
    I can see an all SciHorror championship if not..

6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Yep. I'm sure the winner will end up coming from the 2nd matchup.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar