Horror Villain Wars R1: Pazuzu/Regan vs. Jaws

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by SawdustMan, Apr 25, 2016.

?

?

Poll closed Apr 26, 2016.
  1. Pazuzu/Regan

40.0%
  2. Jaws

60.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

Pazuzu/Regan
    [​IMG]

Jaws
    [​IMG]

2. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Dammit Sawdust..

3. XO

XO Nevada Native

Jaws because it a gave a generation a legit phobia.

Seriously even as a kid swimming at the lake I knew there were no sharks but after seeing Jaws..... What if? Maybe?

It was always in the back of my head.

• High Five High Five x 1
    • LOL LOL x 1
  4. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

same here, but I didn't know about the Exorcist when I was a kid.

5. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Jaws = stay out of the water. I went swimming in FL a few years after it was released. Jaws never scared me but in a real life situation, yikes....

While I see Regan as more of a victim, that **** was terrifying as a child. Hell its still creepy. This one is one of the only horror movies that had a lasting impact.

I loved horror and grew up on it. It took me a few years to even WANT to revisit The Exorcist.

• High Five High Five x 1
  6. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

Both movies did.
    I moved to Florida the summer Jaws came out. I literally went to the beach twice before seeing the movie. And did not go waste deep for at least a year after. I'm not even kidding.

The Exorcist scared me differently - after seeing it on TV I was convinced Captain Howdy lived in my attic and it kept me awake at night listening for a demon scooting around up there. This was an experience I found out a lot of kids had after that film came out..

• LOL LOL x 1
  7. XO

XO Nevada Native

As a young Catholic I found The Exorcist so interesting but not necessarily horrifying. I've always been into the more cryptic aspects of Christianity so exorcism and possession are extremely interesting to me.

Still don't understand why the Protestants have completely disregarded all of the mysticism in Christianity.

I mean, to be a Christian is to openly believe in ghosts, possessions, demons, angels, magic and miracles.

At least Catholics hold on to most of it.

8. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

Im curious. Who did you pick as your patron saint? Or were you too young to remember/pick for yourself.

9. XO

XO Nevada Native

Not real proud of myself but if you know my name then you'll have your answer and yea I chose it.

10. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

I would be remiss in my newly acquired duties if I did not direct all religious discussion (as non-confrontative as this one is) to the Taboo Room.

:tj:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar