Houston Game

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by hrudy18, Oct 16, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Super Mario will save the day

2. SteveH

SteveH Starter

Key is how they handle the pressure - of finally being expected to win..
    We'll be favourites won't we? Let's hope they don't get carried away

3. Hoffa

Hoffa Freak you you freakin' freak

If you scroll down this John McClain article, he states that you can't blame Carr for the Texans woes this year, but instead the trouble is Houston's lack of a running game.

Lack of a running game...hmmm, to bad there wasn't a decent running back they could have picked up in the draft...:biglaugh:

http://blogs.chron.com/nfl/2006/10/yo_adrian_get_well_soon_1.html

4. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

They are in a world of hurt in terms of defensive players being injured & the most feeble of running games.

We definately have the edge coming into this game.

5. but it would be us to screw it up tho, and we also have an extra week of rest to get our legs back under us which will also benefit us

6. lowery21

lowery21 Guest

You think that Vince will be excited about playing the Texans?

7. EZpickin

EZpickin Camp Fodder

this past week was huge for bringing this team together against the odds to win, it's a MASSIVE building block, take it one game at a time and try to turn this season into something somewhat decent...
    the O line has to stay focused, protect vince, open the running lanes and with that it will open vinces passing game..
    The D take away the big plays, and stay consistant...
    lets go titans....

8. paraconspiracy

paraconspiracy long time browser no more

although i do think the the texans are retards for making the mario pick. i think it does make some sense from their point of view.

they had a RB that was the best in the AFC south... so they didnt NEED bush... they do now cause Davis never healed.
    they didnt NEED a QB... Carr is pretty good.
    i dont kn ow why they didnt trade down and go Dbrick... that was stupid.
    i think they picked mario because they had a pretty good feeling we were going VY... i think everybody had a pretty good feeling about that... they wanted a pass rusher who could force the young Young (snicker) into long yard situations after the sack... what better way than get the best DE since reggie white... just too bad for them he was way over rated, isn't/never will be worthy to even clean Reggie White's underwear and will probably never be able to strike any fear into vince anyhow.

i cant wait to beat them.
    i just hope that when it gets draft time we find a way to get Calvin Johnson. a safety in the second and load up on oline. if his speed is faster than a 4.5 i would be happy giving away a couple of 3's to move up for Johnson.

9. Overalls

Overalls Starter

This thread needs to be moved to the smack section so I can respond without being told I ruined a regular topic.

10. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Just Moo it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar