Houston Texans at Tennessee Titans Preview

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by goTitans.com, Dec 9, 2005.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goTitans.com

goTitans.com A living legend. Staff

SUMMARY: The Titans host the Houston Texans this Sunday in the game of the weak. Tennessee (3-9) was soundly drubbed by the Colts last week. Houston (1-11) lost a nail biter to the Ravens. This game is off the league’s radar outside of draft position, but it should probably be pretty close.

http://www.gotitans.com/artman/publish/article_001209.shtml

What do you think about this article? Post your comments below.

2. rcarie

rcarie Tac Head

This game should be called the "Toilet Bowl".

3. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

"Bush Bowl"

4. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

I will be there. In Parking Lot B, canopy up, flag pole under the tire, windsocks blowing in the wind, grill red hot, wieners burning, Doritos flying, Titans coat on, car flags all over my truck, and ticket in my pocket just like it was 70 degrees and a 10-o season record.
    <marquee><font size ="+2"><font color=blue><b>MY TITANS........win or loose.....</font></b></font></marquee>
    ________
    CHEVROLET COLORADO

5. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

I believe the fans who cannot go to the games allow themselves to be more ceberal concerning W's and L's, but the fans who go to the games man a W is huge, and I don't care if it is against Detroit to go 5-11 and drop 3-5 spots in the draft or not. Give me the W and hopefully make it a dominate one on D and effecient one on O and oppertunistic on ST.

6. fitantitans

fitantitans This space For Rent

A 'reset' of my thinking..............

The above is my own quote. My own quote , that is, before seeing the weather forcast. The above is all true but I must add a short list to the already mentioned. Things such as:
    2 pair long underwear
    1 pair ski gloves
    1 Titans beanie hat
    1 Titans scarf
    Might leave the canopy at home
    Thermo socks
    Boots instead of tennis shoes
    Sweatshirt hoodie
    And let us not forget a pre-game flu shot!!! BiPolar hears me.
    ________
    BLACK BOOTY

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar