Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Disgusting. Proof that Houston bandwagoners are the worst fans.

• High Five High Five x 5
  2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

thats sad, but I say keep it up.

Gonna really help getting UFAs in the crap hole of Cowton

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. DJB

DJB Starter

There's really nothing funny about this.

4. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

It's not funny that they're harassing Schaub. That's the part that's not funny. That's sad. So Schaub sucks... okay. Take it out on your forum like we do. Don't stalk the guy. Jesus. I hope Schaub was able to laugh that crap off and be like "I'm a millionaire, and you're just a Houstonian fatass; gtfo off my property."

It's funny because it proves how sh*tty Texan fans are... horrible, horrible fans. Trashy through and through. I've seen some trash in our stadium, but nothing like the sacks of sh*t wearing Houston Texans apparel.

• High Five High Five x 3
  5. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

And I'm willing to bet the guy was probably about 5'5" and 260lbs. Schaub should've whooped his @$$ and claimed self-defense.

Fans like this are pathetic, regardless of who their team is. There were the 49ers fans who sent death threats to Kyle Williams. The Bills fan who vandalized Leodis McKelvin's lawn. And on and on.

Houston sucks.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Imagine if Vince had played somewhere else. Man, he thought the boos were rough here, but I don't think we have any crazy fans sending death threats or stalking our players just because we don't like them on the football field. Geez.

I wouldn't even do that to the idiot ref who missed the delay of game call in the playoff game. I'd probably tell him he's an idiot and that he helped seal our fate though.

How the F do you miss a delay of game call when it's on zero for two whole seconds??? Easiest call in the game. Even my friend who only plays video games knew that and b*tched about it afterwards. We lost A LOT of fans after that game. Anyways, I don't wanna start a rant. It's a sensitive subject. Any time someone talks to me about it, I get pretty worked up. lol

• High Five High Five x 1
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

definatly would not let him in front of me in traffic - suck that stupid zebra!

8. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

That is really pathetic of texans fans to go to homes of players to tell him off about his poor play. I am all about giving the players boo's when they don't perform but to go to the guy's house and take pics of the family?? That's scary, and I wouldn't want my family in that situation. I hope this team starts yates and they lose every game the rest of the year lol

9. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

Not cool, at all. Sure the dude sucks at QB, us Titans fans could of told you that for the last five years. But to stalk the dude and threaten his family? Yeah... that will make him play better.

10. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Ugh, I hate seeing this. What gives you the right to violate someone that way? For some poor performance? Really? It is frustrating sure but the guy is still trying. What would they do to someone like VY or Pacman.

At least that was a kid. Think he was around 13. Someone who did not completely understand just how bad something like that is. . . Leodis handled it like a champ too. Refused to press charges against the kid.

Yeah, this is not the first time is it?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar