Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

It would not shock me if this became a regular thing to do with cows fans because they act irrational and as we saw from their posts on here, they don't have a brain at all to think about actions all the way through.

2. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

this actually hurts the FA market for players to sign with texans, they don't wanna deal with this sh**

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. EnglandTitan66

EnglandTitan66 "The Plump Prince"

Worrying that it could set a trend. Imagine some ******* who knows where a player lives who dropped the catch that could have given them a Lombardi that is packing a piece , has very few braincells and a grudge for the reason above. Not good and I worry that something like this may eventually happen. Remember the poor Colombian Soccer guy that got snuffed out after a World Cup because his own goal cost a betting cartel down there enough money to sink a battleship ?

Still - is anyone shocked how classless the Cows are ?? Guess not.

As a postscript , before the truth came out , this was the first thought that I heard when Mcnair got shot was that someone had nailed him over an incident that may have occured in his career and that had cost them personally.

4. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

ESPN put out a good documentary on that.

(hopefully this shows)

The 1993 World Series was won on a home run by Joe Carter. The Philadelphia pitcher who gave up the home run, Mitch Williams, was not able to return to Philadelphia because of death threats. A police tactical unit had to be dispatched to Williams home to protect it and his family.

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

remember steve bartman in chicago in 2003. The fact that the cubs gave up 8 runs after he caught the foul ball means nothing to cubs fans as they act irrational anyway. ESPN did an excellent documentary on that called "catching hell" which I found interesting.

6. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

This is Texan fans.. I have been saying it for years.

7. SawdustMan

SawdustMan #ChampChamp

You know, we sit here looking down at Texan fans for this but Kenny Britt is probably about 2 drops away from being chased out of town with pitchforks and torches.

• High Five High Five x 2
  8. nickmsmith

nickmsmith Most poverty RB core.

Who are Texans fans? Oh, you mean the people who can't afford Astros Tickets?

I remember when the Astros were doing well. The stadium was louder with Astros cheers IN THE TEXANS STADIUM than Texans cheers.

9. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

First off, I do not think that will literally happen. Second, at least Shaub is trying.

10. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

Id like to see a fan or two go up to JJ Watt at his house and ask him where the defense was when they gave up that lead? Now that would be funny to watch LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar