Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

2. DJB

DJB Starter

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

so they put in yates and things get worse for the franchise and their ignorant fans. F*** em!

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

The thread I love on their site is the " Texans are STILL in control of their own destiny " thread..... Which they most certainly not.

Texan fan is in full on cant accept it mode.

Texan fan was just positive they were about to become a dynasty and now they are legitimately 1 off season away from being in the cellar with the Jags for a while.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

OH MY GOD. This is just too good... At first glance that body looks pretty sketchy. What a moron fan. A cop would pull them over in a heartbeat for that. Retards.

McClain's brain is made up of twinkies and cheese... can't blame him for a dumb statement like that.

Houston will win in KC? Yea, and I'll bang Hayden Panettiere and Kate Upton at the same time this weekend.

AFC South will more than likely be 0-4 again this weekend... might be the first time an entire division goes two weeks in a row without a win. But hey, we'll take it. Of course I would rather the division go 1-3 with a Titans slaughter of the SF Gays.

• High Five High Five x 2
  6. Zappa71

Zappa71 MYAAAH!

Yep. And they brought it upon themselves too by acting the way they did on OUR website. Screw em all.

7. RavensShallBurn

If the Texans still control their own destiny, the Jags do too. Houston might be the dumbest, fattest city in the world, and they call us "Possum Hollar." Ask any person where they'd rather live - Nashville or Houston. 99.9999999% will choose Nashville and call Houston a dump of fatties and thugs. The 0.00000001% are Texans fans who butt**** their moms and suck off their dads on the reg.

• High Five High Five x 4
  8. DJB

DJB Starter

The other day my wife went to go look at apartments here in Houston. She said the attendant asked her where she moved from and she said Nashville...the woman stared at her for a second and said "Why?"

We don't have a good answer for that. Were trying to find jobs back in Nashville so we can get out of this dump

• High Five High Five x 2
  9. RavensShallBurn

I am so grateful for this NFL Game Rewind that has been made available to season ticket holders... I'm now going to watch the entire Rams/Texans game. Gonna be hilarious.

10. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Case Keenum.. who if he didnt attend U of H here in Houston, NO ONE would even know here, who has never taking an NFL snap or thrown an NFL pass, who was NOT drafted by any of the NFL teams and is 3rd string behind TJ Yates is going to be the savior of this franchise????

Mcalin says the team perks up when he is in the huddle? Seriously? When?? At practice? With the 3rd stringers and grocery sackers in the pre season?

What a joke.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar