Welcome to goTitans.com! Log in or sign up to be a part of the best Tennessee Titans fan site available.

Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Watchers:
This thread is being watched by 16 users.
  1. RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Pollard
    Moolah:
    $53,202

And we hire him as our OC!

Seriously... I'd love to have him as an OC. Our OL would instantly be a million times better. He'd do wonders for our offense IMO.

Ain't gonna happen though.
  2. Dman Starter

McNair
    Moolah:
    $8,124

I would be up for that, I think he could go a good job. Some coaches are a lot better as a coordinator of one side of the ball than HC.
  3. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522
    So all these people knew this kid was destined for greatness and has all the qualities needed to be a great NFL QB, but yet, alas NOT ONE TEAM DRAFTED HIM??????? It took his hometown team taking a flier on him? COME ON ............
  4. Scarecrow CEO of PPO

Wright
    Moolah:
    $84
    HOU has hit rock bottom so hard they are digging for anything. It hasn't set in yet.
    GoT high fives this.
  5. JCBRAVE #getyourlifetogether

Casey
    Moolah:
    $215,967
    usually when you fall off the third highest step of the ladder, it does hurt quite a bit. For some time now, they thought they were elite.
  6. TitanMark Starter

Moolah:
    $1,522
    Now Brian Cushing is done for the year with a torn LCL and a broken leg. I feel bad for him personally, but not bad for the Texans.

HOWEVER...We should all be aware that the Texans still have a shot and this isnt over yet. They still control their own destiny... according to them. :bs:
  7. Finnegan2win hopesfall2win

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $3,037
    lol, no.
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,922
    nobody wants Kubiak fired, well no Titan fans
    • Tip Jar Donor

GoT Strength and Honor

Bishop
    Moolah:
    $21,922
    Unless a bone was sticking out it could be a smokescreen for another pregnancy
  8. dontdraftcutler Go Cutler!

Wycheck
    Moolah:
    $639
    agreed. I never wish injury on a player, but Cushing is a douchebag and an arrogant A-hole.
    TitanMark high fives this.