Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

Watching the battle between the few smart Texan fans and the typical delusional Texan fan is amusing. You have this poster named EllisUnit and he just cannot accept that 2-5 is a death sentence in the NFL as far as playoffs is concerned. He still thinks the Texans can win the division too. All the " if this happens" scenarios that are being thrown around. Its really funny.

Alot of them are also saying Jamaal Charles is a dirty player for the block on Cushing and then the Rib block on Watt when he jumped up to try and block a pass. Calling for the NFL to fine him and make that kind of block illegal. So I guess Texan fan wants touching Steriod Boy or Watt illegal??? Well... that kind of block has been and is how the Texans have been making a living the last 3 years or so. Texan fan is so ignorant. They just cant accept their fate.

But make no mistake.. Bob McNair is already using the injury excuse, so expect to hear that coming from Texan fan soon. Injuries, the Refs etc etc ....

Keenum did ok. He didnt light it up. He isnt going to make this Texan team to the promised land. He made some throws he wont usually get away with. IN a word he got lucky quite a bit. KC didnt know what to accept. It will be totally different against the Colts in 2 weeks. They still only scored 16 points. 1 TD and 3 FGs ... so he wasnt really an upgrade over Schaub. What Keenum did was put up Schaub numbers in Kubiaks system. Nothing changed. Keenum shouldnt scare anyone.

2. DJB

DJB Starter

Now there's a guy on their board saying they have the greatest 2-6 team in the history of the NFL. Some of their fans say they would be 8-0 right now if Keenum (who is 0-2) started the season as QB

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

that made me smile

4. TitanMark

TitanMark Pro Bowler

They are also talking about what teams have made the Super Bowl after a 9-7 season. They obviously think they may lose 1 more, so to be fair they are counting on 9-7.

Texan fan might just be the saddest fanbase in history. I truly feel sorry for some of them. They just dont know any better.

Keenum is just playing sandlot ball right now. AJ runs to the trash can and Case just throws it as far as he can. AJ still being quite good they can get away with it. But this is he NFL and I imagine it will catch up to ole Case this weekend in Arizona.

5. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I just banged my head on the wall accidentally from laughing so hard.

I seriously can't stop laughing right now.

6. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

Anyone get the live video of keenum vs schaub when they were sizing them up?

Dude is tiny... Like I couldn't tell on the field, but dude looked like a friggin midget standing next to schaub.

7. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

I wouldn't say he's tiny, but that was a big reason why he went undrafted... undersized.

He's really surprised me so far. I hope it's a fluke. I expected him to be a Graham Harrell, Colt Brennan type.

I can't believe no one was willing to at least take him in the 7th round though. I swear if this guy becomes a great QB for them...

8. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

he is 6' 2''

9. Clark

Well in comparison it looked like the average size dude standing next to the pro athlete..... It was bad.

He did seem to be firing away tho. Let's hope our very own Jake locker can drive a stake in the heart of Houston.

10. Clark

You can't tell from this picture but his overall frame is much smaller.

Attached Files:

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar