Smack Houston, you have a problem (Schaub)

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Kaeotik, Oct 1, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. EC2k BOP

EC2k BOP Starter

Only 1 excuse. That's Schuab.

Don't worry y'all got the ref excuse all to yourself sweetheart.

2. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

it aint paranoia if they really are out too get ya

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Who was blaming the refs when we lost to you guys anyways? There were some questionable calls, but I only remember one being really bad... the one where Pitoitua barely touched Schaub after the play - 15 yards. Terrible call. We lost to you guys because of the awful conservative BS play-calling when we were up 24-16 with a few minutes left. Could've put the game away with a couple of passes, but we decided to do our usual run, run, run, punt.

I didn't even think the Jets should've been flagged for the hit on Locker because it's ****ing football, but if you're going to call that BS on us then you need to call it on other teams as well.

The refs were undeniably, unforgivably bad when we played the Chargers too. You didn't see the whole game, so you can't say they weren't making terrible calls.

I'm glad Munchak is calling the refs out... they've been awful. We're lucky to be 3-1 having to play against the refs most games too. Most teams would be 0-4 with our refs.

And if you're familiar with our playoff game against the Ravens in 09 (you should be because I'm sure you thought it was hilarious), you know damn well the refs bent us over and Edward Norton'd us with that no-call delay of game penalty. Super Bowl if we win that game.

Then there's the no-call PI on Drew Bennett in the divisional round playoff game against the Patriots. If that is called, we either win the game or go into OT. And I don't have to tell you, but if we won that game... Super Bowl.

It's not a conspiracy. As a whole, we have been absolutely raped by the refs. Every now and then we'll get a call in our favor, but it's rare. Trust me.

• High Five High Five x 2
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

Crowd pressured zebras into a couple of home cooking calls vs the pathetic jest.

could have used that against SD

5. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

I wish the league would hold these refs more accountable for missing obvious calls like what happened to us in the SD game. It was a bunch of bull**** with those calls in that game.

6. RavensShallBurn

RavensShallBurn Ruck the Favens

Nope... they only hold the refs accountable for the NFL's favorite teams. I'm serious... they don't care about us now. We need Locker to become an elite QB before anyone gives two squirts of piss about us.

That's why they demoted the dude who blew the call in the 49ers/Packers game.

7. Dman

Dman Pro Bowler

sad but true. This league fines everyone but calls games so biased sometimes.

8. TitansMVP

TitansMVP Starter

As a fan, don't ever tell another fan about making excuses because of refs when every fan in every sport at some point blames the refs for bullsh*t calls. You've done it, I've done it, we all have done it. Refs never call a perfect game but don't start with that crap about blaming refs for a lose when we all do it.

Titans lose, games over, can't take it back. On to the next, on to the present and right now Texans are not looking all that good like last year. Even all 4 games Texans have shown questions. Not a superior team and not as good as last year. They will have trouble this year. Can't wait to see them week 17

9. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor

your chi must be well centered Grasshopper

10. 520

520 2020 GOAT CHAMP from 3-7 to champ

I was literally bout to start a thread on thinking we can go 5-0 against the division through the rest of the season then I read this haha I think it will happen!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar