How about this WR?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by TITANZFN09, Apr 20, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. TITANZFN09

TITANZFN09 Starter

I heard on on total access that the raiders may be willing to trade not only r. moss but also j. porter. Now correct me if i am wrong but wasnt it last years training camp when there were RUMORS swirling that we were trying to trade for porter.Lets say all the "bad locker room attitude" is just talk,if i was on the worst team in the league i wouldn't be" MR SMILEY FACE" either, would you guys like to have him and if so, at what price? Personally I would love to see this on sundays and oh yeah monday nights

qb- YOUNG
    rb- TURNER
    wr-JONES
    wr-PORTER
    te-TROUPE (yeah, i still have hope for him)

2. dgood

dgood Guest

Correct me if im wrong, but wouldn't we try to stay away from players with character issues?

3. Blazing Arrow

Blazing Arrow The 12th man

Porter never had an issue until last season and Davis tried to scuddle him like Allen.

Porter would be huge. We have seen him put on a clinic agaist us in the past.

4. TITANZFN09

TITANZFN09 Starter

No issues that i know of. I dont count the "Al Davis-treat me like-Marcus Allen" doghouse issue.

5. dgood

dgood Guest

Idk, after the Pacman thing, I dont see us going for any player with issues even if they are minor such as Porter's?

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Uhm. Joey Porter had another player jumped in vegas. He had people handle his beef for him. So how does he not have character issues while pacman jones does?
    Porter should be suspended along with Pacman and Henry, and nobody really knows why he isn't other than maybe he got away by apologizing the day after those 2 got suspended.

7. Uhm, you do realize we are talking about Jerry Porter here right?

You know, the one that plays WR

8. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

if we are going to go for porter then why not just go for Randy Moss???

9. oochymp

oochymp Camp Fodder

Character

I don't think we'd be able to get Porter and Turner, I think that'd cost too much, but it'd be awesome, then we could use every draft pick on defense :yes:

10. deeluxx3

deeluxx3 Camp Fodder

Jerry Porter does not have anywhere near significant character issues. He would be a very, very good pickup for us.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar