How Are Two Games Going To Change How Management Views Munchak?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Alzarius

Alzarius Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

The last two games have no meaning as to whether Munch will be back or not.

As for him saying he will win the last two games.... wtf do people think he is going to say. Dont let dislike for someone take away all common sense.

If we start winning, the stadium fills. Regardless of who is coaching, who the QB is, or what color the uniforms are. Winning fixes everything.

• High Five High Five x 2
  2. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

I don't see how winning games you should helps Munch's cause. Losing adds another nail to the coffin.

What will make more impact is the ghost town which will be LP Field for the final game.

• High Five High Five x 2
  3. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

Exactly, which is why Munchak will not be here next year.

4. XO

XO Nevada Native

Tommy Smith confirms

"Is Munch getting canned?"
    [​IMG]

• High Five High Five x 1
  5. Ewker

Ewker Starter

I have a feeling we are going to lose the last two games. If that doesn't speak volumes to the management then nothing will

6. JR1980

JR1980 Pro Bowler

I have to agree. Sadly, I could easily see us dropping the last two...Gloomy outlook

7. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I agree that Wyatt is usually spot on but I honestly don't see Munchak being fired. I strongly believe that they will let him finish his contract out.

Come next season fans will still show up to OTAs, training camp, preseason and regular season games because at the end of the day they like having a team to watch. Even if that team is as pathetic as we have been the last 5 years.

8. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

On what reason? Cuz we are too nice? Or too stupid?

9. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Neither, we simply love football and this team. Even in the worst of times we sell-out home games and always show up. Naivete more like it.

10. Clark

Clark #ShoutboxAlley4Life

I'm talking as in why the FO keeps munch.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar