How Are Two Games Going To Change How Management Views Munchak?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by mike75, Dec 18, 2013.

1. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

I just see Tommy Smith giving Mike the benefit of the doubt, it doesn't sound as clear cut from him that he's leaning toward firing Munchak. In fact to me it sounds a lot like he sees this as a rebuilding period and that this team isn't as good as some of us seem to think they are. And in that thinking that Munchak is only doing as well as this team is not the other way around.

I think that Mike's loyalty to the franchise and how hard he fights in terms of making his case to keep his job will play the biggest part in whether he comes back or not. I think he did a convincing enough job to get it in the first place and will do the same to keep it.
  2. Ensconatus

Ensconatus Losing faith...

So... Stupid and too nice.

I sure hope not.
  3. Big Time Titan

Big Time Titan Big Time Titan

Not saying it's the right way to go about it but just the way I see things playing out. After the season they have a sit down and talk things out. Then they announce that Munchak will be back and say that they're committed to making this thing work.

Now if Tommy Smith is for real about making this team better he will fire Munchak regardless of owing him the last year of his salary, and throw some big money at one of the top coaches on the market. But I highly doubt that would happen, I just don't see him doing that.
  4. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I have too admit the Nazi like entrance was toned down and there was NOT a big traffic hassle post game. All in all second best overall game day of the year. jets game is third only because I was delusional and all worried about Locker post game, heck I will admit it - till the tuesday diagnosis was announced
  5. Alex1939

Alex1939 Old Man Tip Jar Donor

Yeah I'm very interested to see what attending the final game will be like. I guess maybe around ten of us that post here? I know one other person that plans to go so at least 11 in attendance.
  6. SawdustMan

SawdustMan Pro Bowler Tip Jar Donor

I think attendance will be very poor, but most likely not to the extent of the Arizona game. Unless of course the weather is awful.
  7. GoT

GoT Strength and Honor Tip Jar Donor

I aint gonna lie. It was spitting ice when I got up too go too the Cardinals game

Even with the tailgate planned I had reservations about going. Sure Im an idiot and went anyways but still I at least considered just staying home and warm

FWIW my PSL buddy Robert was turned away from the gate. Seems Roger G. hates his binocular case. The same one he has been bringing for 15 freakin' years. He missed almost all the first quarter as he had too go all the way back too his car or throw away his case - just stupid Nazi crap makes people really hate going too the games.

And where were the replays??????? they stopped them with any frequency sometime during the game.

[​IMG]
    Very annoying the inconsistent gameday is
  8. Ewker

Ewker Starter

Got, just think of the big screen TV you can buy with that PSL money :)
    • High Five High Five x 1
  9. Scarecrow

Scarecrow CEO of PPO

I bet GoT still has a CRT and thats only because his old black and white went out.
  10. Tennessy XO

Tennessy XO @TennessyXO