How bad are we really?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by Riverman, Aug 20, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Broken Record

Broken Record Biscuit Eater Staff

[​IMG]

2. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

[​IMG]

3. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

Don't forget that Denver did this to us without Al Wilson and Champ Bailey......

4. Jwill1919

Jwill1919 Coach

anyone seen WoolfolksFather?

5. Childress79

Childress79 Loungefly ®

:cheers3:

Attached Files:

6. wplatham

wplatham U of M Class of 2012

Pastry??????? :hmm:

7. Riverman

Riverman That may be.... Tip Jar Donor

8. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

I wish the change on defensive personnel was talking about the Co-ordinator, not the players.

9. GLinks

GLinks Second Gear

The most optimistic thing I could probably say is Well, at least we didn't play this way while gameplanning. That doesn't excuse all the horrible play, but I'm still waiting for us to sometimes look better than expected. Hope Big Al never leaves when he comes back. This is still a faster defense than we have had in a couple of years. I think several lights will come on in a few weeks, with more after that. If you look at it that way, we may still improve on last season before it's over. If we get a win on the Jets and start really playing like a team around week three, that's five to six weeks for us to get to where we can hang in games and give us a chance to win.

Call me crazy. But it could happen.

If not, I'd be for promoting McGinnis at some point. I'm not 100% certain he'd be any better than Schwartz, though. I guess I'm willing to give Schwartz this season as I've never really called for his head or anything, but it is about time to "demonstrate a bathroom maneuver" or get off the pot. If Fisher knows this is the weak point of the coaching, then why would he want to go down in flames with him? I've just never seen the players responding to him like this before. I can't see the team suffering through an entire season looking as bad as Saturday night did. Things have to get better or give.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar