How do you feel about VY?

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by bored1, Dec 10, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bored1

bored1 The Colt killer

granted the things you see at the game always looks different then being at home. Plus maybe its just his sophomore slump. But is VY gonna make it? I watched yesterday and he didnt look like he was thinking to clearly. I know the guys that where sitting in the stands around me were really calling for his head. Is this how alot of titans fans are feeling towards him or are we jumping the gun a little bit and need to let him grow a little??

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

He gets a couple years before I completely give up on him, but he better show a LOT of improvement next season. If not, I'll be looking for the next QB to draft.

3. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

exactly what we need is another VY debate thread.

i personally think it's time to take the training wheels off and let him sling it around the lot in the gun rather than have him throw under 7 yards every time.

4. TitanJeff

TitanJeff Kahuna Grande Staff

Right now, he's a yo-yo.

You see improvement and confidence building and then have a setback like yesterday. He's wildly inconsistent right now. But most QBs are in year two.

Regardless, the Titans have to give him a couple of more seasons.

5. Yossarian

Yossarian I am Him.

yeah going into the last couple of games I would like to see more aggressive play-calling on the O side of the ball.. let VY run out of shotgun for quarters at a time.. who knows what might develop..

6. Ewker

Ewker Starter

agree with you on this, most folks know who his supporters are and aren't

7. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

This will take time! Every single game their is a thread about VY and did we make the right choice in drafting him. He's a sophmore QB who is not a pocket QB, he's a scrambling but didn't play well when you have a defense like the Chargers. Let's focus on how they did not lose by 30+ points this time against the Chargers.

8. LT21Titans27

LT21Titans27 Tebow Apostle

Considering he was good in shotgun, like I said we should let him do in my 5 keys to victory thread early in the season, lets try it again, id Chow could realize

Getting a Wr who wont drop balls would help too

9. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

It's not Chow it's our GM.

10. Fry

Fry Welcome to the land of tomorrow!

i didn't know mike reinfeldt called the plays...

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar