How do you make your own sigs?

Discussion in 'Gear' started by The Playmaker, May 13, 2008.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The Playmaker

The Playmaker pineapple pizza party

Like the signatures and wallpaper. I've always wanted to make some of my favorite teams and players. I just don't know what I need.

2. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

Adobe Photoshop and search for "sig tutorial". That should be enough to make them as good as I do. haha
    There are some more simple programs though, such as Ulead Photo Impact. But its not near as good.

3. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

Well Gloat asks...no...begs me to make them and then steals them for himself...:grrhee:

Basically he is right, Adobe Photoshop, and look for signature tutorials to get a feel of the program. There's heaps of helpful programs out there.

4. The Playmaker

5. CRUDS

CRUDS Moderator Staff

There's also several folk round here who have offered to make them for free..
    I'm sure those offers are still available...
    There just doesn't seem to be as many Chris Henry sigs as there once was.. hmmmmm

6. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

I'll do'em for free, but you're taking a risk. I'm more of a quantity over quality type. :) But I made a six armed keith bulluck. That's cool to me at least.

7. The Playmaker

Yeah I just want to make a cool one. Like an Auburn player or someone like Keith Bulluck.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar