How does LeVeon Bell's 3 game suspension affect his draft stock?

Discussion in 'Fantasy Football' started by JCBRAVE, Apr 9, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

I dont consider taking bell in the first round whiffing on your pick. Especially because he was one the rare work horse rbs who play all 3 downs and besides brown is the main focal point of the offense

2. Alex1939

Alex1939 Space Invaders Champion

Well it's 0 pts for 31% of the regular fantasy football season. I'd be pretty disappointed with that no matter who I drafted. Yeah, you'll be in great shape if you make playoffs but you have to make them first.

• Pigeon Bomb Pigeon Bomb x 1
  3. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

He can easily still finish top 5 in points missing those 3 games. You can easily draft 2 decent rbs to fill the void until he gets back, then once you are at full strength you make your push. I never missed fantasy playoffs if any of my 3 leagues since I started, just gotta know the game and play the waiver wire well

4. Alex1939

I question your level of competition.

Let me know what money leagues you are in and I'll be happy to join if it's minimum $150.

If you can do everything you are suggesting you must be playing against chumps or people that drop out and don't continue playing.

5. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

hahahahha im in 3 leagues with different friends who have all played fantasy for years, I'm just that good at fantasy football and the injury bug usually never hits my teams. My 3 buy ins are $75 $100 and $100, id let ya join and watch me own but we have no room since its been the same 12 people for the past 7 years

6. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I may have an opening in my nfl.com league if you're as good as you say, got 1-2 scrub owners and wouldn't hesitate to replace them with competent FF players. It's a friend league so by default they got in, have @Big Time Titan in there, another gotitans member wouldn't hurt...

League champ receives a trophy

7. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

no everybody plays the full year and everybody also makes made transactions whether that be trades or using the waiver wire, idk why you are trying to fight me on it. Cant apologize for being nasty

8. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

If a spot opens up let me know, 4 may get annoying (hate when you have players on one team and you are going against the same guys) but I would be interested

Don't do any other fantasy sport so I go all out in football

9. Alex1939

Well I'm 2 for 2 in leagues $200+ buyin.

I doubt your skill if you think missing 3 games is no big deal for a 1st round pick at any position.

10. vengeance0909

vengeance0909 Starter

Its obviously a big loss, but its not worthy of taking him out of the first round when there are SO few workhorse rbs who catch mad balls, and get ALL goaline carries. That right there speaks for my skill

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar