How good will Blake Griffin be?

Discussion in 'Other Sports' started by GeronimoJackson, Dec 23, 2011.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. steverife

steverife Pro Bowler

Rondo is the a product of the system where you have a freakishly athletic point guard with freakishly long arm and a vision and creativity with the ball that few can match.

Knock him for not being a shooter/scorer and I'd agree, but product of the system? No other player in the league has his skillset.

2. Gunny

Gunny Shoutbox Fuhrer

• High Five High Five x 1
  3. Deuce Wayne

Deuce Wayne NOW Y'ALL GET THE MESSICH?!

No other player has his skillset?

... do what?

4. GeronimoJackson

GeronimoJackson Brainwashed by the Left. Now I am free.

Jajajajajajajaja 3 time first team defense and a career average of 7 assists, says otherwise. And you try to make it sound like he's not even good at scoring, please kid, sit down, the guy has a career scoring average of 28 a game. Deuce is a masochist. :)

And I wonder... where exactly do you rank Lebron in your top players? This should be fun.

5. Deuce Wayne

Top players? He's around 3 or 4.

He is good at scoring. His scoring only consists of cherry-picking dunks, layups, and free-throws though.

Most of which come after he has picked the ball up, taken 5 steps, charging like he's Brandon Jones.

6. GeronimoJackson

^ Who's your top 5?

7. Deuce Wayne

Kevin Durant would be numero uno, of course.

Durant.
    Kobe.
    D-Wade.
    Rose.
    Dwight.
    Lebron.

But Dwight, Rose, and Lebron are all a close 4 there.

8. Na$hville

Na$hville Veteran

Pretty accurate list imo

9. Deuce Wayne

And yeah, I know Kobe is old and not as athletically gifted as Lebron.

But he's harder to defend than Lebron. Close the lane and Lebron is useless. Kobe can score from anywhere within half-court. Plus, he's got the killer instinct that Lebron lacks. Wade has the same killer instinct. So does Carmelo and Durant. He looks like he's even improved his passing. And... you can't argue with his jewelry. 5 rings beats Lebron's 0 automatically... Champs count.

10. GeronimoJackson

1. LeBron - A tiny notch above Durant because he defers to Wade for late game heroics, but Durant's playmaking and defense doesn't come close. Most dominant player in the game right now, like Shaq who would defer to Kobe for late game heroics.

2. Durant
    3. Wade
    4. Kobe.
    5. Rose

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar