How happy are titan fans with the draft?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by running bull, May 19, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. running bull

running bull Practice Squad

1. Warmack ,some experts had him no1 overall prospect,pro bowl G for years
    2. Hunter ,most expers had him rated 2nd best wr,, could be a no1 wr
    3.wilson cb he was rated 2nd or 3rd rd pick,should start day 1 with verner moving to slot.
    3 gooden very fast,was great had injury sr yr,Titans will play some 3-4 can play inside or out
    4 swenke,was a toss uo who the best c was over fredrick & he went late rd1 swenke 4th
    5 edwards de ,he will give good depth,great size could be a steal with some coaching
    6 wooton ,could take over for verner if we dont resign
    7 stafford ss to take over for wilson or pollard next year
    overall i couldnt be happier 4 starters,maybe 5 if mccarty goes down

2. GOFIGURETITANS

GOFIGURETITANS Pro Bowler

I have trouble thinking we dont keep verner. He stays.

3. JCBRAVE

JCBRAVE goTitans 2019 Survivor Champion

I'm pretty happy with everything we did this draft. I personally wanted a mid-round RB, but hey, all in all good job IMO.

4. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

Pretty happy, Gooden pick makes me scratch my head a bit.

I would have liked to pick up Rambo, because I doubt Griffin is here next year. Other than that I don't have any complaints.

5. JCBRAVE

The Gooden pick was a head scratcher, but as a WLB he'll have time to sit and learn. You can't teach that kind of speed, so Ive warmed up a little to the pick.

6. Scarecrow

Scarecrow All-Pro

I just don't see why we need to be picking OLB's that will wait. I mean, Ayers isn't going to be putting his hand in the dirt enough to warrant another fairly high pick. If it was a MLB, okay, great.

The only thing I think that will justify it, is if Ayers practically becomes a DE this season.

7. The Hammer

The Hammer Ace Degenerate

Was a solid pick. We needed LB depth. He should be good on special teams right away.

8. xpmar9x

xpmar9x The Real Slim Shady

happy happy happy

9. JCBRAVE

There are those snaps where guys come out for a breather, perhaps the FO felt there was too big a drop off from Brown to the next WLB.

And Klug is going to MLB, everybody knows that. :funnynot:

10. NewHorizans

NewHorizans Titans Ruckus (oYo)

Getting Warmack and Hunter with first two picks made my day. Part of me wanted Milliner to fall to us, but in the long run. Warmack is safer pick, and Wilson sounds like he could be just as good anyway. I have been following Hunter for past 3 years, and was a total dream come true that the Titans not only drafted him, but traded up to guarantee they got him.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar