How Intelligent Are You???

Discussion in 'The Lounge' started by LazyManJackson, Sep 2, 2006.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. MadAboutMcNair

MadAboutMcNair Starter

Big Brain here...

129. That makes me as smart as Snookus!!!!!

Only having fun... Yeah this test is silly,

2. Vigsted

Vigsted Starter

I'm not sure on that one either, but I 3 of shapes had 1 big object and 1 small, whereas the circle with the triangle (or arrow) were 2 small objects.

3. 4andershv

4andershv Camp Fodder

You've got it - thats the correct answer!

[​IMG]

And y'all are right... It is a stupid test.. I scored way higher (133) than I should!

4. avvie

avvie It's another cold day in Hell Tip Jar Donor

If you're taking an online IQ test, you're already a moron.

And if you're ever in a "Battle Of The Bands", you're already a loser.

5. SEC 330 BIPOLAR

SEC 330 BIPOLAR jive turkey

avvie, the size of that text coupled with the lenth of the message... for a signiture line... is really super hard core gay.

6. Its probably not a good measure of intelligence this one, but hey, it gets your brain going, albet slightly...

7. Sunshine

Sunshine Camp Fodder

I don't know what his IQ was, but he had a learning disability/difference, so he probably wouldn't have scored as high on a conventional test.

8. I think IQ Tests were much more bias back then though

9. Crash Override

Crash Override inVINCEable

Yeah and Albert Einstein also married I think his sister or his cousin, because he said no woman can undertsand him except her.

10. Michi40

Michi40 Lost bullet

IQ test are great for wasting time... and as scientific as many of the
    other tools used in the 50's for the eugenetics laws, or like making space rockets with cucumbers.

IQ test though, are the one of the few "systems" that made it past that time, even they are as scientific as the rest. Just another way of "scientific" determinism. Next will be DNA. GATTACCA is a great movie, with some good points about it.
    But intelligence canĀ“t be measure. The living proof might be.... Vince Young!
    :)

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar