How likely is this?

Discussion in 'NFL Draft' started by Keeferdog, Mar 8, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Everybody is calling for Nick Perry...but almost every draft board ive been to has Mercilus being taken for our pick? Why no love for Whitney Mercilus?

**Im really asking because I didnt get a chance to see either play that much

2. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

Because Mercilus is a one year wonder...too many questions...

In response to this thread, I think we have to go 80% defense in this draft...

3. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

I like Nick Perry, but remember he's more of a edge, speed guy like Freeney. He'll probably do very well in a system like we used to have with Washburn. Not sure if he's big enough for Gray's plan.

4. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I liked watching his combine press conference. He said he likes to "put his hands in the dirt"...he'd be perfect for a 4-3 defense. Oh, and he said he'd like to a Titan :lol:

5. Chapparal97

Chapparal97 Grumpy Old Fart

If he's BPA at #20 and Rocker feels good about him, then I'm sold! I thought Jurrell Casey was too small also and he did pretty well for us last year. Perry did do well against all the projected first round O Lineman in the Pac12 and practiced daily against Matt Kalil.

6. onetontitan

onetontitan Marioto

I have no idea who we are going to go with in the 1st. This is a deep class, though, I don't especially think anyone is THAT wonderful (with the exception of Poe).

7. exaboy

exaboy Guest

This is a shameless plug in an attempt to get the tool seen by as many fans as possible. It's monitoring social media and tracking all the prospects and present it in a friendly way.

fourthandshort.org

Being the creator I would happily accept feedback and suggestions to make it better. Jets, Cheifs & Raiders fans are all over it, and i'd love to see the titan's community involved too.

Thanks!
    Jon

Disclaimer: I'm not a Titans fan per say but I wanted to build this for the community.

8. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I agree. I do not want the kid from illinois in the first because we need one.

Take the BPA. If that's DeCastro, fine. Floyd, Fine.

9. NYCTitanfan84

NYCTitanfan84 Special Teams Standout

Its funny u mention Derrick Morgan..I remember that draft like yesterday and JPP and Derrick Morgan were the 2 talked about DEs and all the "experts" said Derrick Morgan was the "sure" pick with JPP still being very raw...LOL. So far I think the GMEN who picked ahead of us got the better end of the deal

10. TitansWrath

TitansWrath Pro Bowler

I don't understand why everyone says casey is small.

That dude looks like a freaking bowling ball. I think he's gonna develop into a pro-bowl caliber guy.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar