How Long do we play our starting unit??

Discussion in 'Tennessee Titans and NFL Talk' started by DCtitan49, Aug 23, 2007.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. cld12pk2go

cld12pk2go Starter

This is simply not how it is done in the preseason.

You are assuming that we are really trying to win a pre-season game instead of giving the bubble players a last chance to make their case not to be cut.

Yes, winning is nice. But losing doesn't mean a damn thing in preseaon.

2. oilerstruck

oilerstruck Hall of Fame

VY needs the reps and we need to LW get into a grove running. Thus our starting O needs to be in no less than the 1st half. On D we can sub individuals in and out on the 1st team, seeing several options in the mix. Then give way to the bench.

3. RyansTitans

RyansTitans Guest

I REFUSE TO ANSWER ANY QUESTIONS UNDER THe GROUNDS THAT MIGHT INCRIMINATE ME

4. DCtitan49

DCtitan49 Guest

im not suggesting we go out and try to win, and if its injury your afraid of, let the backups play the first half, and send vince and company out in the 2nd half, if both coaches can agree, to me bubble players are way less important then our starters, and 2 quarters is plenty of time to see what they can do.

it would be nice to see our offense in a 2 minute drill that actually mattered for something, even if it is a preseason W or L.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  • Welcome to goTitans.com

Established in 2000, goTitans.com is the place for Tennessee Titans fans to talk Titans. Our roots go back to the Tennessee Oilers Fan Page in 1997 and we currently have 4,000 diehard members with 1.5 million messages. To find out about advertising opportunities, contact TitanJeff.
  • The Tip Jar

For those of you interested in helping the cause, we offer The Tip Jar. For $2 a month, you can become a subscriber and enjoy goTitans.com without ads.

Hit the Tip Jar